1. The Queen calls for implementation of Article 50, as a majority of her subjects have voted for it
2. Parliament calls a general election in the Autumn
3. An alliance of progressive parties emerges, with a platform that includes electoral reform
4. The progressive left wins, soundly beating the Tory/UKIP/DUP alliance in all regions
5. A people’s constitution is created which, among other things, replaces the House of Lords with a proportionally-elected chamber
Well, I tried. Time for breakfast.